Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pumpkin Fluff Recipe

I forgot to talk about the pumpkin fluff I made at Thanksgiving. I turned out pretty good. :-)  It tasted pretty close to pumpkin pie. The best part about it is that it's SIMPLE, and according to Hub Pages it's only 2 points per serving if you're following the points system on Weight Watchers. :-)

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. sugar-free or fat-free Cool Whip, thawed
  • 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 can pumpkin puree
  • 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
Directions:

  • Mix all ingredients together
  • Serve and enjoy. Makes 4 servings. Keep Chilled
This recipe comes from hub pages. There are a couple of other pumpkin recipes on the same page.  Here's the link.  http://hubpages.com/hub/Pumpkin-Desserts-Low-Point-Low-Calorie  If you try it, let me know what you think.  If you have a recipe you'd like to share, I'd be glad to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment