Monday, February 7, 2011

February 2011 Trackers: 4 Weeks To A Better YOU! Weigh In Week 1

I weighed in today with the help of my friend Donyea.  She's always encouraging me and telling me how proud she is when I lose weight. I was a little disappointed with myself, but I know why I gained... I was a bad girl!  I didn't track my eating or pay too much attention to what I ate.  I gained 1 lb.  My weight is now 200.7.  I'm still happy about not gaining more than I have.  I am keeping track of my eating again, and I'm getting up every morning and doing some kind of exercising.  I did some ballet exercises this morning. :-)

I had my hubby take a couple of pictures of me this morning so I can document the beginning of the challenge.  Here I am at 200.7!  I'm looking forward to losing at least 10 lbs. this month!





Hope I didn't scare anyone! LOL... just kidding.  :-)

Thanks for hosting the challenge, Vera!  You can follow my results and the results of the other folks in the challenge here.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment