Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days and Working Out at Home

I stayed home from work today. The temperatures here in North Texas are still very cold (teens and twenties), and the roads were pretty icy this morning. Hubby and I decided it wasn't worth risking our vehicle or our lives to take me to work. The icy conditions have also kept us from going walking/running in the morning. Being the resourceful people that we are, we got out the "10 Minute Solution" DVD and worked out with it for the last couple of days. Yesterday we tried the "Sexy Slimdown" routine. We both laughed at ourselves because neither one of us has much rhythm. The instructor in the video gets right to it and doesn't fool around! We're going to need lots of practice to get the moves down. We did the legs and buns routine this morning. It was easier to follow, but  it will still take some practice to get it down. I don't know about y'all, but my balance is TERRIBLE!

How is everyone else doing with their work outs? I'd love to hear what you do to get into shape.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well i start the day with oatmeal Android coffee lunch is a sandwich and to finish the day with pain pills and soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, Dad! Why do you have to take pain pills? And what the heck is Android coffee? lol I hope the pain pill thing isn't something you have to do forever. Hugs! Tina :-)

    ReplyDelete