Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun

I've never had so much fun working out than I've been having at Zumba. It's amazing how adding music and some fun moves changed my whole perception of working out. It also helps to have awesome instructors. :-) This is way better than the aerobics classes I took in the 80's. Both of my instructors make me feel like I can be sexy, even at my current size. My hubby tells me all the time that I'm sexy, but that's his job. It's the other comments he makes that let me know I'm really making progress. We went out to dinner on Valentine's Day. When we got out of the car, he said, "I'll race ya!" So, I raced him. Not only did I keep up with him, I actually wasn't winded when we stopped! Later that evening he told me, "I was watching you when we were running, and your butt is getting smaller." (Well... that's not exactly what he said, but it's the gist of it. :-D ) The point is, he noticed that I'm losing inches. You know you're making progress when your husband notices the changes.

I talked to my soon-to-be personal trainer tonight. I have an appointment on Monday to meet with him and get the paperwork done to start my training. I'm excited! I'm ready to learn more about how to get myself into shape and be healthier.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day at work. I hope I didn't blow it too much this past week. I'd really like to get back below 200 soon. I weighed 201.3 last Wednesday. Here's hoping for the best! I'll let y'all know how I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment