Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Day!

I'm fairly pleased with myself today.  :-)  I finally got all of my vegetables in for the day... plus 1!  I found a recipe that I had gotten in '94 for pumpkin muffins.  They actually taste pretty good.  The best part about these muffins is you get 6 muffins for 1 serving!  I'm glad I decided to bake them last night.  (I even made a special trip to the store to get the ingredients.)  They really helped me stay (mostly) within my allowed selections.

The last three days have shown me how terrible my eating habits have been.  I still haven't gotten my protein selections down to 5, but at least I only had 6 today.  I had 9 1/2 on Tuesday!  Once I do my grocery shopping on Saturday, I'll be able to put some menus together and plan my days.  I didn't get where I am overnight.  It will take a while to get back to a decent size.

No comments:

Post a Comment