Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Surprise! Good Weigh In Today

I totally don't understand how I had a good weigh in today.  I didn't track my eating or get any kind of extra movement this past week.  (Back to the tracking and getting SOME kind of exercise this week).  I'm pleasantly surprised.... actually, I'm amazed.  I'm at 204.3. That's down 2.1 lbs. from last week. Only 4.3 lbs. to go to reach my goal.  :-D

I'm a bit fearful of Thanksgiving. I LOVE pumpkin pie. I look forward to it every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I had a tiny sliver of it at our work luncheon on Thursday, but I don't know if I'll be able control myself with the pie in my own house... I'll think of something.... maybe just a tiny piece... oh, crap!!!!  I'll have to fill up on salad and turkey.  :-(   Oh well, at least I won't be walking around saying, "I can't believe I ate the WHOOOOOOLE thing."

Well, I better go to bed now.  At least tomorrow is the end of the work week and I can look forward to a 4 day weekend.  And there will be NO black Friday shopping in my future... I'm broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment